<$BlogRSDUrl$>
p id="description">Ramblings of a semi-sane, semi-agitated, semi-positive, always tired Asian

Sunday, December 12, 2004

So i just saw Blade Trinity, and let me tell you! The sequal totally set the scene for this movie to suck more ass than it did. Like seriously if a person could seriously suck that much ass you'd think you were getting a professional colen cleaning minus the collapsed bowel... I spelt that right? Colen Coolen...Eh.


Now to real things in life, guys when it comes to subtle signals are completely near-sighted ladies! Oh yeah, we may like to think we can read 'em, but when it comes down to it, when your trying to send one it's like guys looking at a magic eye and just thinking it's "art" picture theres nothing hidden in it.

I say this cause I'm wondering if this girly girl likes me in my bio class. I'm not sure if she's flirting with me or not but my other friend, who's a guy, says she "totally" is. Now refer back to the last paragraph. This my friends is my dilema. Lets leave it at that for now.


Comments: Post a Comment