<$BlogRSDUrl$>
p id="description">Ramblings of a semi-sane, semi-agitated, semi-positive, always tired Asian

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Well as some of you know yestarday... I can't really handle my liquor... or liquore if you will. 2 drinks and 1 shot of tequila totally killed me, it might have been that and the mix of smokey smokey air and dancing with Megan that got me. Holy Monkey mating AntMan!!! Totally didn't feel superly duperly good.

So we all left Ezzies round 11:30, btw they're were some dam fine ladies and some dam fine ladies in dam fine costumes, and some dam fine men dressed up as women... .ER!!! In some cases you couldn't tell from behind... HOnest. The funniest thing at Ezzies though was i was hit from behind by a penis... THATS RIGHT A PENIS! NOT A PIANIST A PENIS! Hehe these 2 guys dressed up as penises.... I guess it was for some..... DOUBLE PENETRATION! HAHAH

We went to Brandon's house to watch some movies... but since kev and meg were just saying high... and i wasn't feeling berry berrry good i decided to leave with them... My stomach was more upset then Tom Arnold finding out he never had a career! BAAA ZING!!!!

So down to the point... i got home, my parents didn't suspect i was drunk... decided to take a shower... puked suddenly and wasn't able to get the toilet seat completely out of the way.... naked and shivering cause of the boo's, cleaned up the toilet... took a quick shower... while still shivering mind you... dried myself off and tried to drink as much water as i could hold with out puking again... So that was my night...

Visa Vi I actually felt pretty good this morning!
Comments:
LMAO!! You just stole the prize for "BEST BLOG EVER!!!!" The bathroom part was the best/most traumatizing part.
 
Post a Comment