<$BlogRSDUrl$>
p id="description">Ramblings of a semi-sane, semi-agitated, semi-positive, always tired Asian

Saturday, June 12, 2004

So theres this one web comic that i read thats scares the pee poo outa me... Its called jack(http://www.pholph.com/) theres this lil saying at the bottom of the webpage that just gives me the chills no matter how many times i see it... of course this cartoon has fury ppl animals... you'll see what i mean, but yeah it's a great comic that's serious. The writing I find is great... But back to that phrase, in small font it says "What Kind Of God Are You?" Now some ppl may call this blasphimy, some just go whatever, but after following this comic for awhile... its just eerie.

Most ppl know about my religious beliefs, well my friends do... pretty much hardcore agnostic. But it got me thinking, the thing about religion is, it's needed to fill the uncertainty and unknown. If there are no beliefs then what left... the unknown and uncertainty that we control such a small fragment of our destiney and the rest could care less about you. I'm not saying weither or not religions are wrong or right, I'm just saying, it's a must for this type of society. Hell television has become somewhat of a relgion, this is based on the fact that it has it's own set of beliefs... anyways gotta goto a bbq...


to be continued!
Comments: Post a Comment