<$BlogRSDUrl$>
p id="description">Ramblings of a semi-sane, semi-agitated, semi-positive, always tired Asian

Friday, February 20, 2004

So yeah I just recently have come to terms with my singlenessness and decided that saying that I'm gonna focus on school is useless... rather than say something.. i should do it! So yeah i should be a lil more cheerful now... Cept for my goddam skin, it's like flaking like a biatch!

So yeah this girl i emailed b4 he comp crashed and it just got working a few days ago... man I am SOOOO PARANOID!!! So i sent another email a few days ago to her work email, so I DIDN'T do anything wrong!
Anyways she came up with some CrAZy nickname Toners! Thats crazy I think i've only been called that like 3 times in my life!

So yeah as it goes... life is what you make it, if you really want it to be crap you can feel crappy if you want it to feel good... then GO PLAY WITH YOURSELF! hehe jk jk

Cyall lata Take it easy
Comments: Post a Comment