<$BlogRSDUrl$>
p id="description">Ramblings of a semi-sane, semi-agitated, semi-positive, always tired Asian

Friday, February 13, 2004

I've come to a conclusion.... EVERYTHING ABOUT A GIRL CAN PRETTY MUCH BE SEXY AND HOT! For me if a chick is like a twig and isn't completely outa shape... then they have some part of them that is sexy...

So lets begin the rant of what i find sexy in women.......

1) I just noticed how sexy the small of a women's back is... the gentle, innocent, silky smoothness of it is so.... alluring...

2) They're eyes... deep and intrancing.... Innocent, yet mischevious and playful.... dam you could just get lost in someone's eyes for hours.... so beautifully mysterious

3)Back of there neck has their sweet scent and just shouts out.... I'm teasing you!

and as a conclusion.. I am very very desperate and lonely... but they soo hot!

So yeah cyall! YEEEEHAWWW!
Comments: Post a Comment